16 June 2010

Inspiration for This Week

PICTURES!

Here are some pictures of things and people that have been on my mind lately, I use these as inspiration when I get dressed and put makeup on and this is kind of a view of what's been on my mind lately.

Juno was on TV recently. I had forgotten how much I love it! Ellen Page really created a girl who was a total original, someone you would want to be friends with. It's funny that a pregnant teen could be a good role model, but this is America.


Oh Amy Winehouse. I miss you. I know you're not dead but you used to be awesome. I love your album and your old style. Now you have big fake boobs and you don't make music. So sad.


I watched Inglourious Basterds (again) with my best friend Ali. What a truly great movie. I focused on our two heroines, Shoshana and Bridget. Shoshana's storyline is my favorite in the movie. It's just a beautiful film, even if it's gory. See it if you haven't already.


What a great pic of Marilyn. Love the hat.

Man Jimi Hendrix was hot. Look at him. That's a rock star. When I see pictures like this I wonder where he got all that jewelry and if he put it all on or if someone got him dressed. It's just so cool.

Here's my girl Nicole Richie looking gorgeous. She's kept some weight on which is nice to see and I think she looks AMAZING brunette. I just think she's awesome, she seems fun and I love to see what she wears.

Rachel McAdams at the airport. She is so beautiful it's painful. She really has a timeless look.

Okay so can we talk about Alejandro? WHAT THE HELL? I am a huge Gaga fan, okay, but what is going on in this video? It's World War II, there are orgies, she becomes a nun, she wears a bra with guns attached to it, she dies? I guess? Goes blind at least. I just can't follow the plotline, and I am good at following weird plotlines. I love how the video LOOKS, but I just...wow.

This is a picture of me with almost no makeup on, all I did was put on foundation and do my brows. (I'm a natural blond so my eyebrows are basically nonexistent. Not a good look if you dye your hair dark brown like I do.) I love how this looks, I look fresh and I'd like to go out like this more often.

Okay, so, I put this up on my facebook because I am SO proud of how I look lately. This is two years of clean living, and it was a struggle. Yeah so it caused a big uproar amongst my parents and friends but I stand by it, I'm proud of myself and I look awesome. I want to encourage people to embrace their shape and the way they look, it will only make your life better.

Hope I gave you some inspiration! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment