06 June 2010

What I Want Right Now

Wish List

Here's some clothes I'm lusting over right now. To answer the inevitable question, no, I don't need anymore clothes. But I like these. It's never about need.

I love this little plaid skirt. I'm really into high-waisted bottoms right now because they show off my teeny waist. This looks short on the model but I'm so short it would be just about the perfect length on me. I'd wear it with a tucked-in white t-shirt and my white Chuck Taylor low-tops.OMG I want this belt. It snaps in the back and it's just a really interesting shape and texture. It's a waist belt of course, that's why it's so little.

I love the print on this skirt. It's sort of batik but not really and I like the idea of a print on the bottom and a solid on top.


Yes, this is a t-shirt you can actually purchase. I think it would look cool with skinny jeans and a white tank top underneath.

These shorts are adorable. They're shaped a lot like a pair I already have but again, having a print on bottom instead of on top feels really fresh to me. This shape is flattering on me also.

Sexy! Those aren't zippers, it's kind of like chain mail all the way up the leg. They would look cute with that very long distressed black shirt, now that I'm thinking about it.

I've wanted a classic black and white boatneck for years. It's very cool french girl.
I have been searching, DESPERATELY, for black gladiator heels. These are almost what I've been looking for. I really like the double ankle strap.

This is a Gaga-inspired piece. She does a lot of shoulder pads but these aren't as much shoulder pads as they are two large ruffles. I'd like it in a solid color better, a red would be amazing.

This is what I want right now, hope I gave you some shopping ideas! Au revoir!

3 comments:

  1. hey maggie...

    I've been seeing your blog through facebook, and I've really enjoyed reading them. I'm kinda fashion deficient sometimes, and I love your insight. I was wondering about that distressed tee you found. Where could I find that? I love the simple things that you can mix and match with everything. Please let me know! And keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I responded to this but I guess it didn't post. That black shirt was on the forever 21 website and I think it was like $15. And thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do wish you younger folks would do a little research before you try to pass yourselves off as experts on 60s culture (or anything else, for that matter.) Tuesday Weld was and still is a superbly gifted natural actress and a truly unique personality. She is recognized as an American original, having given standout performances in everything from "Soldier in the Rain" opposite Jackie Gleason and Steve McQueen to a homicidal maniac in "Pretty Poison" to a mobster's girlfriend in "Once Upon a Time in America."

    - John O'Toole

    ReplyDelete