18 July 2010

Outfit of the Day 7/18/10

Please Don't Look At My Face

Okay I decided, in a moment of stupidity, to take these pictures before I put my makeup on. I think I'm pretty but everybody needs mascara. Anyhoo. I really like this outfit. I'm wearing a brown dress that my Mom bought me...at some point in the past. Don't remember. I decided to pair it with a denim shirt I bought at my place of employment, PacSun.

The reason I think this looks kind of fresh is because we're very used to seeing denim worn on the bottom of an outfit, not the top. Wearing the denim shirt over a nicely draped dress is a cool counterpoint. I feel confident in this outfit, especially with my new tan. Thank you, Karabel family pool.

I'll wear my white Chuck Taylor low tops with this and probably a silver necklace. And, obviously, some makeup. Remember, you can mix your wardrobe up. Wear two unexpected pieces together. Also, please never wear denim shirts with jeans. It's not a cute look.

Hope I gave you some inspiration, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment