03 July 2010

The "SoCal Vibe"

No, I Did Not Make That Phrase Up

Okay, so some people think that my style is an odd fit for PacSun. However, there are two sides to me. I either get what people call "dressed up", (which to me is just normal) or I'm in jeans and a t-shirt. Working at PacSun has given me license to wear all my favorite t-shirts. The "SoCal Vibe" is a phrase PacSun Corporate uses to describe how they'd like us to dress. To me, that's pretentious. But it basically means wear what you want, and don't wear dressy clothes. So I thought I'd show you what I wore to work today.

This is my favorite band t-shirt. My dad got it for me online when I was probably 15. He was very proud that I liked the Clash. He found it on ebay and we have yet to find another one like it. It's old for sure, but it fits and there are no holes. And check out the back:

The Clash was called "The Only Band That Matters" by journalists. This is the unique part of the shirt, it's impossible to find another one. I wore this with some skinny leg Gap capris and my favorite brown belt, purchased at Marshall's but made by Calvin Klein. And I just wore some Havianas as a compliment.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment