21 May 2010

Girls in Their Summer Clothes


The Summer Heels Post
(As Promised!)

It took me long enough but I finally finished this post. These are my summer heels and I have also added a picture of me wearing the blue shorts from Ann Taylor Loft. Pictured above are a blue version of the nude Bongo wedges I wear all the time. I love the color of those and I wear them quite a bit.


These are my absolute favorite summer heels. I got them from Target last year. They go perfectly with summery dresses because they're a counterpoint to all that flowy fabric. I also love them with skinny jeans. If you buy one pair of heels make them a brown gladiator style. You won't be disappointed.


These are cream colored espadrilles, also from Target. I love these shoes but hardly wear them because I have twisted my ankle TWICE while wearing them. I wear them if I'm not gonna have to be standing or walking a lot. I'm maybe a little crazy...

These are great when you want a closed-toe heel in the summer. They're from Charlotte Russe. That cute buckle makes them timeless.

Gotta admit, I don't much like these black wedges from Charlotte Russe but they're my only black summer heels. I'm on a search for some new ones at the moment.

Here is the complete outfit with the cute blue shorts. I went shopping in this. I loved wearing it and it's insanely comfortable. Thanks go to Justin Williams for taking the pic!

Hope I gave you some ideas of what heels you might wear in the summer! I'm going to be doing more posts of complete outfits that I wore because I have so much fun doing them. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment