11 May 2010

The Nights Are Getting Warmer It Won't Be Long

SHOES
I'm doing a series on summer clothes and this is the first. I concentrated on flat summer sandals and my favorite flip flops. Sandals that aren't flip flops are an important thing to have in your closet. They will make an every day outfit that much better. Here is my collection! I'm starting with the most recently purchased sandals, this gorgeous pair I got for $15 at Target.

I prefer neutral flat sandals but the turquoise in these is GORGEOUS. I have several brown dresses and a few pairs of shorts that I'll pair these with.

This is a beloved and obviously much-worn pair. The labels are completely worn off but they might have come from Payless? Can't remember. If you're gonna buy one flat sandal I recommend getting a metallic. They look great with everything and will class up most outfits.

Super cute sandals I've worn only once. They need to be broken in but after that they'll be worn a lot. I like the shape of these, the wide band is cute on the foot.

I love these brown sandals. They're beaded and the straps are braided. They're really cute with dresses.

Love love LOVE my black sandals. They're actually jelly sandals, which I balked at at first, but they're so comfortable and cute. I'm excited to wear them with my new romper, there will be a post on that and other shorts soon.

These are my current favorite flip-flops. Mostly Haviana's and Gap. As you can tell, I like neutrals, but those bright blue Gap flip flops really brighten up outfits. Haviana's are THE BEST flip flops you can buy. They're made of recycled tires and they're sooooo comfortable. The patterned shoe in the middle was a gift from my Aunt Bia. She's Brazilian and Havi's are a Brazilian brand. I wear them constantly!

My next post is gonna be on summer heels! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment